Author Topic: Massimo Moratti  (Read 37412 times)

0 Members i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline il Principe

• Super clan
    • View Profile
Odg: Massimo Moratti
« Reply #350 on: Srpanj 23, 2013, 13:00:30 pm »
izgradnja stadiona bi trebala biti prioritet. klub bez stadiona je ko siroče

Offline nraguz

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: Srpanj 24, 2013, 14:41:44 pm »
Nije još službeno, ali sada svi izvori govore, a Moratti ne opovrgava da Thohiru ide 75% kluba, ali da management ostaje Morattiju. To je bio jedan od uvjeta prodaje većinskog udjela. Massimo će biti predsjednik bar još nekoliko godina, a Angelomario potpredsjednik. Zajedno će slagati rukovodeći kadar sa Thohirom (izgleda da su se već složili oko dovođenja Leonarda 2014. na mjesto Brance).

Prema nagađanjima Thohir se neće zalijetati kao Arapi u Cityju i PSG-u ili Rusi u Chelseaju ili Monacu. Prvo će sanirati sve dugove, onda će odraditi sve za izgradnju stadiona. Usput, više neće biti politike da se mora nekoga prodati kako bi se drugoga kupilo, jer biti će novca i za pojačanja, ali ne u bahatom stilu navedenih klubova. Thohir ipak radi s Amerikancima (svakako mi je to draže nego da radi s Rusima ili Arapima) koji ipak gledaju da je bilanca zdrava, odnosno pozitivna. Model o kojem se priča je Arsenal (u Engleskoj nije pobjednički zbog bahatosti ostalih, ali u Italiji bi to moglo biti dovoljno i za trofeje kroz par godina).

Inače, Moratti bi od Thohira trebao dobiti 300 milijuna Eura za 75% svojih dionica. U veljači 1995. Moratti je platio Inter 35 milijuna Eura (70 milijuna maraka tada).

Osobno, ako sve bude kao što se piše nije tako loše za budućnost kluba. Iako je tuga i pomisao da Inter više neće pripadati Talijanu strašna, enormna. Protiv sam globalizma, a evo je upravo pojeo moj klub. :(
« Last Edit: Srpanj 24, 2013, 14:53:35 pm by nraguz »
Nessun titolo ha piu valore della Lealta e dell'Onore! - CN69

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: Rujan 21, 2013, 10:55:09 am »

Evo kako pojedinci iz svijeta nogometa komentiraju prodaju Intera:

Mourinho: “Moratti never talks about ‘his’ Inter – the team, for him, belongs to the fans”

After learning of the agreement between Moratti and Thohir for the sale of the majority of Inter, José Mourinho took a moment to praise Massimo Moratti: “Moratti is unique. Moratti is a real father for the players and a friend for the coaches. For him I will always friendship, admiration and respect.”

Mourinho then remembered his first meeting with Moratti before signing with Inter in 2008: “I only needed five minutes to understand that football and Inter are his life. He has breathed Inter since he was little and has an extraordinary memory, but even I prepared before the meeting in Paris. And he never talks about ‘his’ Inter: the team, for him, belongs to the fans.”

“Inter will always be Moratti and Moratti will always be Inter. The same thing. To the point that the fans in the world almost confuse the team and the president, from the father Angelo to the son Massimo. To most young people today: if you say Inter they think of Moratti and vice versa. A family that loves Inter. He sells because he thinks that it will only do good for the club and the team.”

Mourinho also talked about the victory in the Champions League: “The greatest joy I have received from football was giving him the trophy. In this way, I am sure, president Moratti has become complete as he doesn’t lack any trophy. Even for him I think it was the best moment ever.”

Source: fcinternews.it

Totti: “Moratti a true person”

Even Francesco Totti commented on the revolution in Inter and celebrates Massimo Moratti: “I’m sorry that Massimo Moratti hands over to another person, in football, it is a particular time and therefore they try to turn the page. Moratti remains a true person, appreciated even by those who aren’t Interisti.”

Hernan Crespo: “Moratti? It’s the end of an era”

Hernan Crespo was interviewed by ADNkronos regarding the imminent sale of Inter to Eric Thohir: “The day that Massimo Moratti signs the papers regarding the sale of Inter, we can say that it’s the end of an era. Similar to when Ernesto Pellegrini sold the club. Whether or not this is a good or bad thing only time will tell. Moratti is an intelligent person and knows what he’s doing. The fact that his family remains is in my opinion nothing more than a technicality or a formality.”

Parma President Ghirardi: “I’m sad for Moratti but…”

Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi was interviewed outside of Lega Calcio’s offices and was asked to give his thoughts on the change of ownership at Inter: “Personally I’m sorry to see Massimo Moratti leave. On the other hand it shows that we in Italy are becoming more interesting for the Asian market so we have to look at it from a positive perspective. Moratti is a very important person, his family has done a lot for Italian football. It’s sad but it’s always a good thing when important forces like this one get involved in Italian football.”

Livorno President Spinelli: “Moratti leaving is a sad day for Italian football”

Livorno President Aldo Spinelli spoke with TuttoMercatoWeb regarding Massimo Moratti’s imminent departure from Italian football: “I think that in the world of football everyone is sad because Massimo Moratti is a very important person. I think that this was a very difficult decision for him to make. When I sold Genoa I cried for 15 days so I can only imagine how he is feeling. It’s difficult to separate yourself from a team when you love that team the way he loves Inter because in football you give your life, this without having taken into account his family’s tradition with the club. I think it’s a very sad day.”

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: Rujan 22, 2013, 07:09:33 am »

Evo i nastavka reakcija:

Conte: “A bad gut feeling over that Inter is being handed over into foreign hands”

During the press conference before Juventus’ encounter with Hellas Verona coach Antonio Conte also talked about the probable sale of Inter: “It is something that has a special effect. The Moratti family and Inter are like the Agnelli family and Juventus. It is a big thing and it also provides a bad gut feeling that comes from knowing that Inter, which has been in the family for generations, is being passed on into foreign hands. To be honest, it’s something that I don’t like. Facing Moratti’s Inter is much nicer for us Italians, but football is changing and the foreign investor has the sort of money that no longer exists in Italy.”

Conte also talked about Inter in the league: “Inter? They are playing well in the league, I’m not surprised at their start.”

Lucescu: “Moratti has been a great president”

Mircea Lucescu, coach for Shakhtar Donetsk, who also had a brief spell at Inter, was interviewed by tuttomercatoweb.com and talked about Massimo Moratti’s farewell: “I will always remember him with a smile on his face. Inter have for so many years been represented by Moratti and I hope that in future they will not lose this sign of continuity. To me he was a great president. And although he will no longer be at Inter I wish that he will be smiling again when he watches what has always been his team win.”

Berti on the sale of Inter: “Say it’s not true, I’m sitting here in tears”

It was he who called the Gazzetta dello Sport, and not vice versa. We’re talking about the former Inter player Nicola Berti who picked up the phone to get confirmation that Moratti has sold the majority of Inter: “I can’t believe that Moratti is letting go of Inter, say it’s not true, I’m sitting here in tears… I really can’t imagine the president without his team or us without him. I am among depressed Interisti, and we are many.”

Moratti himself has explained that the step was inevitable: “The fact is that the road was opened by James Pallotta in Roma… Unfortunately, in Italy we have become poor, but I want something, and I will remain a romantic, and then I continue to hope that something will happen and the deal goes up in smoke… The signatures are not made ​​yet, right?”

You don’t like the new owner? “He’s a businessman, Moratti is the first Inter supporter and obeyed his heart, quite a difference, isn’t it? But then it’s not only Massimo, Bedy , Mily and the children but I bet that even his grandchildren in kindergarten are playing with Inter shirts. You know what? The first joy for Inter’s owner, it was I who gave him that. You don’t remember Inter-Brescia? The match ended 1-0, goal by Berti in the 3rd minute of the first half. then there was a good Bergkamp , with Ballotta in Brescia’s goal who saved everything. In short, I was the one who decided. The day before Pellegrini and Moratti had signed for the change of ownership. I remember Pellegrini came to Pinetina on Saturday to tell us the big news. Great feelings.”

What can Thohir do in the transfer market in January to present himself in a big way? “We’ll see… Well, it would require that he does something that offends Juve. Trying to steal Llorente.”

Would it be offending them? It would be a favor if anything, he never plays… “He is a good striker . He pays for a year of forced inactivity because he didn’t want to renew his contract., The same old story… But believe me, he is a good striker. At Inter , he would do well.”

The current team has not convinced you? “No, no, quite the contrary. We have a good team. I would say that what has convinced me extra is the coach, with Mazzarri we are safe. I looked at his resume and during his fifteen year long career, he has never been fired. For our football, he’s a guarantee.”

If you were to ask for a special gift from Thohir, the player who makes you most excited, maybe a midfielder. “A simple answer: Iniesta . Who wouldn’t want him?”

Zenga: “If Moratti has decided to sell, we must accept it”

When he was interviewed by Deejay Football Club, Inter legend Walter Zenga commented on Erick Thohirs arrival: “The world is like this now, there are new investors and certain things are done. I don’t share the view that Inter must remain Italian. Nowadays, the economy is global and if Massimo Moratti has decided to sell, we must accept it. I’m not surprised that Inter in 2014 is sold to a foreigner and maybe in the future it will happen even with Milan or Juventus.”

What would Zenga say, or what have you said, to Moratti? “I haven’t talked to him in a long time… What I would say to him? That he’s done a good job, if he has decided like this he has considered everything. Whoever decides is always the most suitable person, it is the one who knows who’s done well or not. who can judge from the outside?”

Source: fcinternews.

Muntari: “Moratti knows what he’s doing and I wish him the best”

The former Inter player Sulley Muntari, now at AC Milan, was interviewed by Corriere dello Sport and commented on Massimo Moratti’s farewell: “Moratti is a calm person, but he’s also a big supporter. He knows what he’s doing and I wish him the best.”

Setti: “The sale of Inter a symbol of the Italian system”

Maurizio Setti, president of Hellas Verona, commented on the sale of Inter: “The sale of Inter to foreign investors should not be conceived as a sale of a football team. It should be analyzed on a larger scale, as a symbol of the Italian system, such as a sale of a great company.”

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: Rujan 25, 2013, 15:48:58 pm »
Moratti about Fiorentina, Mazzarri, Balotelli, Thohir and much more

Massimo Moratti was interviewed outside of his office in Milan today after the board meeting that was held today.

Will the games against Fiorentina and Roma tell if Inter are a title challenger?

“No, it’s still early and there are many games left to play. We are happy over the start of the season, there is a good atmosphere in the team and the coach has confirmed his qualities. Some of the players have also confirmed their qualities whilst some have shown their true colors. We are satisifed and hope to continue like this.”

Is the start of the season more positive than what was expected? Does it have to to with the revival of some players ?

“Absolutely, the results are there. But also the talent of some players have been shown and now they are more reliable. They are working very well and take responsibilities in their way of playing that has been chosen by the coach, in this way everyone has done really well.”

What do you think about Mario Balotelli?

“I don’t want to comment it. His reaction makes me sorry. When he was younger he did incredible things and proved his class. It would be a shame if this talent was wasted, but I wont express any judgements.”

Everyone has talked about the fantastic job Mazzarri has made, but last season you hailed Stramaccioni’s work as well. Why is everyone talking about how great Mazzarri works, they didn’t work good enough last season?

“Everyone does their best out of the conditions that they have, if then the results come they are all good.”

According to our information Thohir wants you to stay as a president, is that possible?

“There is time to think about it, this confirms Thohirs absolutely friendly attachment and the fact that we are two groups who will command the club. This is the most important thing, there isn’t a group that is leaving the club and one that joins it. This is a solution that both me and him likes. The decision? We’ll see.”

Are the Indonesians satisfied with Inter’s results?

“Yes they are satisfied. But we are pragmatic so we’ll see what happens.”

Will the next board meeting be different, the first one of a new era or do you still have time?

“It will be a board meeting that will be about the owners-question, then what happens, happen..”

Source: Fcinternews.it

Offline fanatico

• Super clan
    • View Profile
    • Inter u srcu
« Reply #355 on: Listopad 16, 2013, 13:31:04 pm »
Vrijeme je da herrera promjeni svoj uvredljivi nick jer je eto Moratti "otišao" i neće više uništavati klub.

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: Listopad 17, 2013, 06:16:36 am »
Vrijeme je da herrera promjeni svoj uvredljivi nick jer je eto Moratti "otišao" i neće više uništavati klub.

Maknuo ga je ,jer je pod dojmom trijumfa BiH, ali pošto Massimo drži još uvijek 30% dionica ,možda ga i vrati  :D

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: Listopad 17, 2013, 06:25:12 am »
Članak sa sempreinter.com

InterStats – Most expensive starting line-up under Moratti

The Twitter account InterStats tweeted out the 11 most expensive starting line-up that Massimo Moratti has signed during his tenure as president presented in the formation 3-4-1-2. The prices are given in both Euro’s and UK Pounds.

Goalkeeper: Francesco Toldo (23.300.000 £ – 27.530.000 euro)

Defenders: Fabio Cannavaro (20,2 £ – 23.900.000 euro), Walter Samuel (15,8 £ – 18.668.000 euro), Andrea Ranocchia (16,3 £ – 19.300.000 euro)

Midfielders: Ricardo Quaresma (21,6 £ – 25.521.000 euro) Francisco Javier Farinos (14,3 £ – 16.900.000 euro) Matias Almeyda (19,4 £ – 22.922.000 euro) Francesco Coco (19,8 £ – 23.400.000 euro)

Trequartista: Clarence Seedorf (21,5 £ – 25.400.000 euro)

Strikers: Hernan Crespo (31,6 £ – 37.336.000 euro) Christian Vieri (39,3 £ – 46.434.000 euro)

The total cost of this line-up is 287,311,000 Euro’s. Also players like  Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Milito, Thiago Motta, Sneijder etc. didn’t make the list as they were too ‘cheap’ to make the line-up.

P.S.

Jao Bože,  :rolleyes: svašta je naš Massimo pokupovao u ovih 18 godina,dok samo pogledaš ovaj poker panjeva u sredini(quaresma,farinos,almeyda,coco) dođe čovjeku da se  :homocide smail:, šlag na tron panjeva ipak ide ponajboljem stoperu Evrope   :rolleyes: koji je zauzeo mjesto drugog najskupljeg stopera,   uz takve veličine kao Cannavaro(ne gledam njegov učinak u Interu) i Samuel .....
« Last Edit: Listopad 17, 2013, 06:32:54 am by EL CUCHU 19 »

Offline Augment

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: Listopad 17, 2013, 13:15:19 pm »
Maknuo ga je ,jer je pod dojmom trijumfa BiH, ali pošto Massimo drži još uvijek 30% dionica ,možda ga i vrati  :D

hehe da da vec sljedeci mjesec kad argentina natrpa bosnu bice mu kriv moratti :)
"Navijaci su se zaletavali u njihove štitove, gadjali ih bocama a potom bježali. Nije bilo bitno je li muškarac ili žena, svi su gadjali policiju, a navijacice su se bacale po policajcima i grizle ih. :D :D

Offline herrera

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: Listopad 17, 2013, 19:43:02 pm »
Maknuo ga je ,jer je pod dojmom trijumfa BiH, ali pošto Massimo drži još uvijek 30% dionica ,možda ga i vrati  :D

Osjecam da me neko proziva  ;D. Hvala Moratiju na svemu sto je uradio, to itekako postujem, hvala do neba al je zadnjih godina okreno pricu za 180 stepeni u negativnom smislu i pogubio sve konce. To je i sam vidio i dosao je kraj, to je moralo da bude, u korist intera da nepropada vise. Hvala maks jos jednom i sretno u zivotu.
« Last Edit: Listopad 17, 2013, 19:47:52 pm by herrera »

Offline ILfenomeno

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: Listopad 17, 2013, 20:09:13 pm »
Prodaja Intera označiće odlazak poslednjeg italijanskog "Patrona", čoveka koji je iz svog džepa hranio strast. Postao je simbol Interove patnje i pobede, ispunio klinačke zavete i na kraju nam poručio da bogatstvo i postoji da bi se ostvarili ludi snovi...

"Zbog čega nisi pomogao onima koji pate, umesto što si 500 miliona evra bacio u fudbal", upitala je Mili Morati svog muža Masima jedne večeri kada su se u medijima pojavili brojevi njegove tada neuspešne ere na čelu "Beneamate".

"Da pomognem onima koji pate? Pa ko pati više od Intera", rekao je jedan od bogatih naslednika porodice Morati, jedan od četiri sina legendarnog Anđela koji je sa Hererom i "Katenaćom" pokorio Evropu sredinom šezdesetih.

Njegov sin Masimo, ili Maks za prijatelje, prave ili lažne, svejedno, je rastao uz oca na "San Siru", najsvežije sećanje na detinjstvo je upravo to, kako, zajedno sa tatom ,diže pehar Kupa Evropskih Šampiona 1964. i godinu dana kasnije.

Deja vu je usledio gotovo pola veka nakon toga, kada uz pomoć izvesnog Žozea Murinja uspeva da vrati Inter na vrh.

Šta je menjao za uspeh?

Uz 1.2 milijardi evra uloženih u pojačanja za svojih 15 godina, uneo je strast posve neočekivanu za jednog momka iz privilegovane klase.

Ali, Moratijevi nisu aristokrate, pomenuti Anđelo je tridesetih kao u "Pepeljugi" pobegao bez lire u džepu od maćehe i stvorio imperiju trgujući naftom posle Drugog svetskog rata.

"Moj otac je odrastao u bedi, to su naši geni", tvrdi Masimo, čime objašnjava i svoja politička ubeđenja. On je naime levičar, a oženio se Emilijom (Mili sa početka priče) koja je više od toga, nekadašnja pripadnica ekstremnih levih snaga i današnja vatrena aktivistkinja raznih levičarskih organizacija.

Udala se za sedmog najbogatijeg Italijana, ostala verna idejama iz mladosti. Maks joj je 1995. obećao da neće kupiti Inter, ogrezao u neuspesima i dugovima.

Iste večeri se gotovo onesvestila kada je videla da su Moratijevi ponovo na čelu Intera, za sumu od par stotina miliona, preračunato u današnju valutu.

"Nisam mogao da ostanem daleko od Intera, nama Moratijevima je to u krvi. Osećao sam se kao Papa koji je otišao u inostranstvo i nema pristup Vatikanu", objasnio je ovaj poslovni potez Morati.

Njegova definicija bogatstva je jasna.

"Novac postoji da bi se kupila strast", rekao je jednom prilikom.

Ostala braća i sestre ne gledaju baš dobronamerno na porodično bogatstvo koje je trošio nemilice na Inter, ali on se ne meša puno u kompanijske poslove. Oni podrazumevaju prečišćavanje i trgovinu naftom širom sveta, kao i proces pravljenja energije iz ostataka goriva, centar je na Sardiniji gde većina navija za Inter.

Masimo Morati je previše čovek, previše humanista, ono što bi starleta rekla, "previše veruje ljudima".

Svi se slažu da ne odaje utisak čoveka teškog nekoliko milijardi dolara, on je omiljena figura većine Italijana, upravo zbog svoje prirodnosti.

Umetnici koje porodica Morati okuplja zahvaljujući Masimovoj sestri Bedi, kažu za Maksa da je neverovatno prirodan, pristupačan, spreman da pomogne, ni traga od one uštogljenosti italijanske elite. Nekadašnji igrači Intera uvek ističu da je gazda pre svega navijač, pa sve ostalo.

Takav čovek je patio sa svojim Interom, dva puta se povlačio sa mesta predsednika, prvo krajem prošlog veka zbog kritika koje je trpeo nakon nerazumnih poteza u prelaznom roku i trenerske vrteške.

Drugi put je 2004. ustupio mesto klupskoj legendi Đačintu Faketiju, koji je par godina posle toga preminuo, pa se Morati vratio na poziciju čelnog čoveka.

Trošio je neverovatne sume na igrače i van procene skauta i trenera, Robi Kina mu je sugerisao rođeni sin Anđelomario, neki drugi su poput Pola Insa bili isključivo njegova odluka.

Ubedio je i Ronalda, danas ga ne stavlja u svoj idealni tim, Brazilac ga je izdao kasnijim dolaskom u Milan.

"Promenio je mnogo klubova", reći će jednom prilikom Morati.

Pretpostavlja se da ne voli Berluskonija, spekuliše se da ga smatra za provincijskog fašistu i nevaspitanka. Istina je da se Maks Morati uvek držao van bili kakvih skandala kakve je naciji priređivao Berluskoni.

"Oni uvek sve rade pogrešno", reći će za Berluskonija i njegove saveznike jednom kada je odbio da pruži podršku ženi svog brata koja se kandidovala za gradonačelnika Milana.

Zbog čega?

Pa, jer je bila na listi Berluskonija i njegovih desničarskih satelitskih partija. Maks je, još jednom levičar, pa je podržao kandidata socijalista protiv rođene porodice.

I samog su ga molili da se kandiduje devedesetih za gradonačelnika Milana, oklevao je, ali na kraju odustao.

"On je previše politički korektan za to blato", pričali su kasnije neki njegovi zaposleni.

Kako je trošio neka na kraju posvedoči jedan naslov iz "La Republike".

"Bin Ladenova glava sada vredi 25 miliona evra nagrade? Nemojte da vas čuje Morati, dovešće ga u Inter", napisali su novinari.

Kraj njegove ere, bolje da kažemo, drugi deo "Moratijevih" se završio pre nekoliko dana. Erik Torir sigurno neće imati tu strast, on gleda na Inter kao na posao.

Ako dodamo da je Juve u rukama Elkana koji jesu naslednici Anjelijevih, ali školovani u Americi, sa profitom u očima, da je Roma u američkim rukama, setimo se da Milan gleda ka arapskim gospodarima nafte, da li "Patron" postaje samo sećanje na veliku prošlost na Apeninima?

Vitezovi su izgleda doživeli sudbinu dinosaurusa, mecene više ne stanuju u fudbalu, ništa lično, posao je u pitanju.

Bemti život...

http://www.sportske.net/vest/u-fokusu/morati-mecena-iz-doba-jure-150019.html

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: Listopad 18, 2013, 10:41:39 am »
Članak sa internews.it:

http://www.fcinternews.it/in-primo-piano/moratti-18-anni-di-grandi-acquisti-e-di-inattesi-flop-le-due-squadre-simbolo-129993

Najbolja momčad Intera migliore u Massimovoj eri i ekipa P A N J E V A  peggiore

Moratti: 18 anni di grandi acquisti e di inattesi flop. Le due squadre simbolo

L'INTER MIGLIORE
(4-2-3-1): Julio Cesar, Maicon Lucio, Samuel, Roberto Carlos, Javier Zanetti, Veron, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Eto'o, Milito. A DISPOSIZIONE: Pagliuca, Cordoba, Materazzi, Simeone, Stankovic, Sneijder, Vieri, Baggio. ALLENATORE: José Mourinho

L'INTER PEGGIORE (4-2-3-1): Carini, Cirillo, Sorondo, Domoraud, Gresko, Vampeta, Farinos, Quaresma, Morfeo, Kily Gonzalez, Keane. A DISPOSIZIONE: Frezzolini, N. Rivas, Brechet, Gilberto, Luciano, Choutos, Hakan Sukur. ALLENATORE: Marco Tardelli

Francesco Fontana

P.S.

Malo previše napadača nagruvano u najbolju ekipu,al' dobro   :D

« Last Edit: Listopad 18, 2013, 10:45:14 am by EL CUCHU 19 »

Offline Il Trattore

• Super clan
  • FUCK ME I AM NOT FAMOUS :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: Listopad 18, 2013, 11:13:46 am »
jel mi moze neko objasnit kako materazzi moze biti u najboljih ekipi?da li je jedini razlog zasto ga stavljaju to sto je italijan? jer on nije nikad imao neko znanje samo sto nas je uveseljavao sa svojim startovima na shevchenka :D sigurno smo imali boljih stopera evo ovako na brzinu se sjetim lucia samuela canavara cordobu pa i chivu prije one povrede je bolji od njega.

SEMPER FIDELIS

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: Listopad 19, 2013, 06:24:59 am »
jel mi moze neko objasnit kako materazzi moze biti u najboljih ekipi?da li je jedini razlog zasto ga stavljaju to sto je italijan? jer on nije nikad imao neko znanje samo sto nas je uveseljavao sa svojim startovima na shevchenka :D sigurno smo imali boljih stopera evo ovako na brzinu se sjetim lucia samuela canavara cordobu pa i chivu prije one povrede je bolji od njega.

Druže,pa  vidiš da zajedno sa Cordobom  ovdje grije klupu prve ekipe ;D ,a Lucio i Samuel su u prvoj ekipi  :interflag:

Offline Augment

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: Listopad 19, 2013, 17:47:18 pm »
pa koji su to bili bolji od materazzia? Adani mozda?   :3x9:

a pod panjeve su zaboravili dva najveca: van der neide-a i serdjo konjsesrao-a  :bang:
"Navijaci su se zaletavali u njihove štitove, gadjali ih bocama a potom bježali. Nije bilo bitno je li muškarac ili žena, svi su gadjali policiju, a navijacice su se bacale po policajcima i grizle ih. :D :D

Offline Il Trattore

• Super clan
  • FUCK ME I AM NOT FAMOUS :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: Listopad 19, 2013, 22:58:46 pm »
blanc cannavaro ? materazzi po kvaliteti nikako ne moze uci u konkurenciju najboljih stopera u eri moratija.Cak i chivu prije povrede je bolji od njega ali eto vjerovatno se tu nasao zato sto je veliki interovac

SEMPER FIDELIS

Offline Augment

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: Listopad 20, 2013, 04:06:30 am »
chivu je amater za materazzia,

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: Listopad 20, 2013, 08:07:42 am »
pa koji su to bili bolji od materazzia? Adani mozda?   :3x9:

a pod panjeve su zaboravili dva najveca: van der neide-a i serdjo konjsesrao-a  :bang:

Možda je bolji ponajbolji stoper Europe ?  :rrooffllmmaaoo: :rrooffllmmaaoo: :rrooffllmmaaoo:

Offline Epid Aurus

• Super clan
  • ANTI JUVE !
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: Travanj 11, 2015, 18:34:07 pm »
La Capolista Vola  !

Offline ILfenomeno

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: Travanj 11, 2015, 20:21:08 pm »
Oglasio se Moratti povodom tih natpisa i rekao da od toga nema ništa...

Offline Adnan

• Super clan
  • Volim Inter do kraja zivota
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: Travanj 11, 2015, 22:39:44 pm »
Oglasio se Moratti povodom tih natpisa i rekao da od toga nema ništa...
Nije lud to su samo natpisi da bi se nesto pisalo Volim Moratija al jednim djelom ga krivim sto je ovoj budali prodao inter Trebao je dobro gledati kome ce dati svoju igracku al bitni su Eurici  :D Al Morati stara lija je gledao da sto vise zaradi od prodaje neki igraca i kasnije prodaje intera jedinom papku to jest Tohiru i to je rezultat danas kojeg mi kao njemi posmatraci gledamo Ja ne znam kako iko vise ide gledat intera na stadione jer se tam vise nema sta ni gledat ...

Offline Epid Aurus

• Super clan
  • ANTI JUVE !
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: Travanj 12, 2015, 13:36:28 pm »
točno to. i morattijeva odgovornost je nemala.
La Capolista Vola  !

Offline ILfenomeno

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: Travanj 13, 2015, 20:21:31 pm »
Slažem se sa svime, sigurno da je i Morattijeva krivica nemala, ali se nikako ne mogu složiti sa jednom izrečenom stvari...Moratti nikada, pa niti onda kada je prodavao Inter nije gledao da zaradi, jer je to prosto nemoguće. On bi morao prodati Inter 5x da bi samo povratio ono što je uložio vlastitog novca

Offline Adnan

• Super clan
  • Volim Inter do kraja zivota
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: Svibanj 16, 2015, 00:14:07 am »
Happy Birthday Massimo Moratti:Hvala ti na svemu i na ljepim trenutcima .... :bowdown: :interflag: :interflag:

Offline herrera

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: Svibanj 16, 2015, 09:57:43 am »
 :pijani: hvala na svemu