Author Topic: Pripreme 2017/18  (Read 2094 times)

0 Members i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
Pripreme 2017/18
« on: Srpanj 10, 2017, 06:05:25 am »
Od 6-16. 7. je dio priprema u Brunicu, a onda idemo na azijsku turneju od 19-30.7.

Prijateljske tekme:

09.07. Inter - Wattens  2:1
15.07. Inter - Nurnberg (17:30)
21.07. Inter - Schalke 04 (11:35)
24.07. Inter - Lyon (?)
27.09. Inter - Bayern (13:35)
29.07. Inter - Chelsea (13:35)
06.08. Inter - Villareal (?)
12.08. Inter - Betis (20:30)

Inter vs Wattens 2:1

Ogavnih li dresova  :wallsmack: , na šta to liči.Drago mi je da je mali Pinamonti zabio...

Offline Adnan

• Super clan
  • Volim Inter do kraja zivota
    • View Profile
Re: Pripreme 2017/18
« Reply #1 on: Srpanj 19, 2017, 00:12:44 am »
Spalletti pozvao 28 igrača za turneju po KINI

Golmani: Tommaso Berni, Samir Handanovič, Daniele Padelli, Marco Pissardo.

Branitelji: Cristian Ansaldi * (Na kraju oporavka će se priključiti ekipi) Danilo D'Ambrosio, Joao Miranda, Jeison Murillo, Yuto Nagatomo, Andrea Ranocchia, Milan Škriniar, Zinho Vanheusden Federico Valietti.

Vezni igrači : Borja Valero, Marcelo Brozović, Xian Emmers, Roberto Gagliardini Joao Mario, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Rigoberta Rivas.

Napadači: Gabriel Barbosa, Jonathan Biabiany, Antonio Candreva, Citadin Martins Eder, Mauro Icardi, Stevan Jovetić, Ivan Perisic i Andrea Pinamonti

Offline Adnan

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Srpanj 19, 2017, 00:19:27 am »

Inter Milan vs Nurnberg 1-2 Friendly Highlights 2017 :rrooffllmmaaoo: :rrooffllmmaaoo:

Inter nema nista sve mrtvo nezainteresovano bojim se da leti celavac uskoro  jer previse smeca i nezadovoljni ljudi u klubu .

Nije fazon izgubit nebitna utakmica bitan je pristup ovo je jadno i zalosno :awerjjfe:

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Srpanj 19, 2017, 06:09:07 am »
Kina:

Inter vs Schalke 04 (21st July 19:30)

Inter vs Lyon (24th July 20:05)

Singapur:

Inter vs FC Bayern Munich ( 27th July 19:35)

Inter vs Chelsea (29th July 19:35)

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Srpanj 21, 2017, 06:19:28 am »
Presica Spallettija:

Spalletti in press conference: “Perisic will play, may even play more than the others.”

Before the Inter-Schalke 04 friendly match in Changzou, Luciano Spalletti spoke in the press conference and answered questions from the reporters:

“It’s important for me to be able to observe the players in the biggest games, this is going to be a demanding tour both physically and mentally, but we need to give our all. In a sense it’s good to start with big matches straight away because those are the games we want to be playing. That’s our objective. In the build-up to any match you look at the standard situations, then you go out there to win.”

Inter midfielder Roberto Gagliardini was alongside Spalletti and spoke positively about the training facilities in China:

“It might be a bit hotter than we’re used to in Italy, but we have everything we need to train and are able to prepare for these kinds of matches properly. We must thank the Chinese fans because we have millions of supporters here and that definitely gives us extra motivation to perform well in these games.”

Spalletti continued on to say:

“The fact that the players are well known is down to the supporters. We try to attract new fans through our performances on the pitch and behavior off it. Inter is a big club because it creates interest in faraway countries like China.”

The coach also issued an update on Ivan Perisic and Mauro Icardi:

“Perisic will play because he wasn’t involved in the friendly games in Brunico – he may even play more than the others. Icardi is training separately and will continue focusing on his recovery program. We will keep an eye on when to incorporate him into full training. We don’t want to do anything that risks not having him available for the start of the season.”

Source: Inter.it

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Srpanj 21, 2017, 18:28:06 pm »
-sažetak

-Kome se gleda evo cijelo prvo poluvrijeme...

-drugo poluvrijeme

Milijunerčići odigraše remi,nisam gledao pa da čujem utiske od onih koji su gledali?

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Srpanj 22, 2017, 08:10:11 am »
U ponedjeljak 24.7. u 14.00 h na Areni 2 ima prijenos Inter-Lyon.
« Last Edit: Srpanj 22, 2017, 08:11:19 am by EL CUCHU 19 »

Offline Adnan

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Srpanj 22, 2017, 22:33:04 pm »
Da igraju u mene iza kuce ja s prozora da gledam prije bi prebacio na Discovery nego gledo te nehljebovice sto sramote dres..Tuga i zalost koja traje sedam dugi godina a kako stvari i osma se smjesi ..

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Srpanj 24, 2017, 06:03:04 am »
Presica Spallettija:

Spalletti responds to Perisic rumors ahead of Inter-Lyon

In his press conference prior to Inter-Lyon, Spalletti answered reporters’ various questions.

Will Icardi play tomorrow?

“No, he will not play. He is still recovering from his injury. “

Can high temperature impact the game and the way you play?

“Playing under these conditions is not ideal. We also want speed, and with the heat, it’s not easy to keep the tempo I am trying to implement.”

What can you take from the game against Schalke 04?

“I have seen progress and positive ideas, but we must continue and confirm the progress with results.”

Did you talk to Sabatini and Ausilio here in Nanjing?

“We’ll talk tonight after training, all together.”

What do you think of other market moves? Bonucci away from Juventus can be a boost for you?

“We are talking about important teams that can afford important sales, such as Pogba at the time. They have got a lot of money, but it will not be easy to replace one with Bonucci’s personality.”

How is Kondogbia? Will we see him on the pitch tomorrow?

“Some things will have to change. Murillo will play as a holder, like Borja Valero. Geoffrey suffered an ankle injury, but will be available. In the middle I must evaluate everyone according to their physical readiness; I’ll evaluate Kondogbia the same way. In general, I will change things since we’re playing so many games in so few days with training sessions thrown in between. It’s tough.”

Do you have time to do tactical work?

“This morning we did an hour of video on the game against Schalke, tomorrow we will replicate something like that. It is crucial for me to speak to the team regularly. “

Perisic is still here: will he stay?

“For me, it’s a very simple speech: Ivan is important to us. This situation, in itself, is positive, meaning that the lad is strong, one of the best. If Inter were to accept a certain kind of offer, we will be playing an equally important player in his place. For now, though, everything is the way it is.”

Source: FCInterNews.it

Offline Adnan

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Srpanj 26, 2017, 21:02:02 pm »

PAROVI ..SERIA  A    INTER

PAZI PAROLE INTER COMING  ;D ;D ;D

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Srpanj 27, 2017, 16:00:24 pm »

Razgulismo stare mušterije doppiettom Edera!  :interflag:

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Srpanj 28, 2017, 05:33:12 am »
Tko ima vremena evo cijele tekme:

Offline Adnan

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Srpanj 28, 2017, 20:06:24 pm »
Nikakvo ovo mjerilo nije tako da treba smanjit dozivljaj
Vidjet cemo mi njiha protiv Fiorentine Genove Lazia itd
Ljepo je pobjedit al to su utakmice nikakvog znacaja  al et kad dugo ne pobjedis nikog dobroj slavit i prijateljske..A da telei prase dobijem ne bi izgledo tu utakmicu ;D ;D

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Srpanj 29, 2017, 06:03:41 am »
Nikakvo ovo mjerilo nije tako da[ treba smanjit dozivljaj
Vidjet cemo mi njiha protiv Fiorentine Genove Lazia itd
Ljepo je pobjedit al to su utakmice nikakvog znacaja  al et kad dugo ne pobjedis nikog dobroj slavit i prijateljske..A da telei prase dobijem ne bi izgledo tu utakmicu ;D ;D

Hoćeš mi reć' da je ljepše  bilo bit' kanta za napucavanje kao prošlog ljeta ,ove godine bar nismo to. :awerjjfe: Daj malo optimizma ,pljuješ po svima Morattiju,igračima , ("ćelavac leti" ), druže apsolutno nitko i ništa  ti ne valja. :think:
« Last Edit: Srpanj 29, 2017, 07:56:24 am by EL CUCHU 19 »

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Srpanj 29, 2017, 07:12:08 am »

Inter boss Luciano Spalletti warns Man Utd over Perisic

Inter boss Luciano Spalletti talked to assembled media on the eve of the nerazzurri friendly game against Chelsea. The Italian tactician was asked his thoughts on the Perisic situation and his answer was definitely no good news for Manchester United who are long time admirers of the Croatian star.

Everybody knows there was a negotiation but [as far as I am concerned] Perisic’s move is off now. It is now complicated to replace him with another player and that’s why I will firmly go against his sale”, Spalletti said.

“I think there are a few clubs who have more chances to win the Scudetto than us. AC Milan can be contenders as well because they’ve done an important transfer campaign. Juventus, Napoli and Roma won’t make it easy for AC Milan but they can still do it because they have a good and prepared manager.”

“I’m happy to have joined Inter. I don’t care if they wanted to sign Conte. I had contact with other clubs too, but when Inter called me I had no doubts. The rest is useless.”

“Icardi? Mauro will train with the rest of the team starting from next week, provided that there won’t be complications.”

Offline Augment

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: Srpanj 29, 2017, 15:31:42 pm by Augment »
"Navijaci su se zaletavali u njihove štitove, gadjali ih bocama a potom bježali. Nije bilo bitno je li muškarac ili žena, svi su gadjali policiju, a navijacice su se bacale po policajcima i grizle ih. :D :D

Offline Epid Aurus

• Super clan
  • ANTI JUVE !
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Srpanj 29, 2017, 18:33:38 pm »
Da, gledao sam.. nevjerojatno. Zasjenio sve dobro što smo napravili. A odigrali smo zaista sjajan pripremni turnir. Prije svega pristupom, a to je odraz rada trenera. Borja i Perisic  :bowdown:  :bowdown: suradnja kao da igraju godinama zajedno. Škrinjar  :thumbup: spale je najavio ostanak perišića, nadam se da je to tako jer bez njega i ovim tempom rada u prijelaznom roku ne piše nam se dobro. On i Valero ključni, čim su izašli raspad. I baš je lijepo bez Icardija, pogotovo kad Jovetic ovako lijepo igra.
« Last Edit: Srpanj 29, 2017, 18:35:44 pm by Epid Aurus »
La Capolista Vola  !

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Srpanj 30, 2017, 07:13:10 am »

Candreva to Chelsea? Spalletti ‘says anything can happen’

Inter star Antonio Candreva is being linked with a move to Chelsea but Inter boss Luciano Spalletti has claimed no offers have been made so far.

The Italy International joined the nerazzurri for € 25 million last summer and calciomercato.com has recently revealed why the player could be leaving the San Siro this summer.

Spalletti talked to assembled media after Inter’s 2-1 win over Chelsea on Sunday evening with the Italian tactician who insisted that no official offers have been received by Inter yet.

“No offers have been made yet. There are no negotiations ongoing and we can’t sell any player in that position. However, anything can happen because the transfer market is simply unpredictable”
, Spalletti said.

As for the game against Chelsea,Spalletti said: “We must have more personality when we have the ball possession. We played pretty well for 70 minutes, then we slowed a bit down, especially in physical terms. Our last game was two days ago, that has probably affected us.”

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Srpanj 30, 2017, 08:51:09 am »

Offline Adnan

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Srpanj 31, 2017, 00:11:32 am »
Quote from: EL CUCHU 19 link=topic=2218.msg119067#msg119067 date=15013o01021
Hoćeš mi reć' da je ljepše  bilo bit' kanta za napucavanje kao prošlog ljeta ,ove godine bar nismo to. :awerjjfe: Daj malo optimizma ,pljuješ po svima Morattiju,igračima , ("ćelavac leti" ), druže apsolutno nitko i ništa  ti ne valja. :think:

Naravno da im ne vjerujem druze nista  i da prijateljski mec nije nikakvo mjerilo Al eto ako kazes makar nismo kante bili  :D Jer to i jesmo zadnji godina nazalost postali Lahko je cutat i pricat ljepo treba bit realan inter nema plana nema cilja ama bas zadnji sedam godina slusamo samo lazi Ispravi me ako grjesim Vidjet cemo kad pocne sezona kako stvari stoje  :awerjjfe:
A sto se tice Legende presjednika Njemu hvala za sve a isto tako ga krivim sto je svojom krivicom unazadio inter A za  celavca kolko je doslo trenera od Mourinha tako da nema se sta pametno reci .. :D :D ..

Nevezano za inter procita na FB Mancestera Uniteda kako je David Moyes u svoje vrjeme osvojio turnir u americi  busio Real Barcu i sve koj doso na red Kad je pocela sezona lige  nije dobro prosao .. :D :D
Nadajmo se da Spaleti ujedini ekipu  i da ne bude ko Moyes  :)

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Kolovoz 06, 2017, 07:29:33 am »

Danas igramo protiv 'Yellow Submarine- Villarreala navečer u 20.30 h . :interflag:

Goalkeepers: 1 Handanovic, 27 Padelli, 46 Berni;

Defenders: 13 Ranocchia, 15 Ansaldi, 24 Murillo, 25 Miranda, 33 D'Ambrosio, 37 Skriniar, 55 Nagatomo;

Midfielders: 5 Gagliardini, 6 Vecino, 7 Kondogbia, 10 Joao Mario, 20 Borja Valero, 77 Brozovic;

Forwards: 8 Jovetic, 9 Icardi, 23 Eder, 44 Perisic, 87 Candreva, 96 Barbosa.

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Kolovoz 09, 2017, 05:44:34 am »
Evo za one koji nisu gledali:

Offline EL CUCHU 19

• Super clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Kolovoz 12, 2017, 06:30:24 am »

Danas u 20.30 h na stadionu Via del Mare u Lecce-u igramo protiv Betisa zadnju pripremnu tekmu,pozvani su:

Goalkeepers :1 Handanovic, 27 Padelli, 46 Berni

Defenders: 13 Ranocchia, 15 Ansaldi, 25 Miranda, 29 Dalbert, 33 D'Ambrosio, 37 Skriniar

Midfielders
: 5 Gagliardini, 6 Vecino, 10 Joao Mario, 20 Borja Valero, 63 Rivas, 77 Brozovic

Forwards: 8 Jovetic, 9 Icardi, 23 Eder, 44 Perisic, 87 Candreva, 96 Barbosa